Chase The Sun infuse their take on the blues with loud guitar, blazing hard funk and a cranking 70’s southern rock feel.
A BIT ABOUT…
• Live artist of the year at the 2012 Music Oz Awards
• Debuted on the Billboard Blues Charts at #13 in September 2008
• Nominated for two Music Oz Awards and took home best Instrumental group in 2010
• Nominated for six out of seven Chain Blues Awards 2008 and took home best Australian Blues band and Best Blues song for “You Gotta Go”
• Chain Blues Awards 2010, the band took home best Australian Blues band as well as best album and best producer for the album “Rednecks and Gentlemen”.
• Chase The Sun has performed at the following festivals: Bluesfest 09/10, Sydney Blues festival 09/10/11, Narooma Blues Festival 07/08, Peat’s Ridge Festival 07/09/10/11, The Broadbeach Blues Festival 08/09/10/11/12, Thredbo Blues Festival 08/09, Cooks River Festival, Launceston Blues and Roots Festival, Coast Festival, Towradgi Blues Festival, Narooma Blues Festival, headline the Talley Valley Festival, Trafalgar Winter Blues Festival, Celebrate New years Eve in Canberra City Square, Gumball 09/10, Marrickville Festival, Blues @ Bridgetown, Sculpture in the Woods, Railway Blues festival plus many more
• Both Chase The Sun albums have been released in Japan by the Label P-Vine.
• They have received great responses and airplay in Poland, Belgium, Texas, Argentina and the UK as well as blues and roots based radio all across Australia.
We provide the following services for Chase The Sun