Dedicated to a life on the road, larrikin Marshall Okell is known for his crowd-rousing and energetic live performances.
A BIT ABOUT. . .
• Winner of the Blues and Roots category at the 2012 Music Oz Awards
• Marshall has performed: Bluesfest three times, Woodford Folk Festival, Peats Ridge, Festival of the Sun, queenscliff, Caloundra, Narooma, Bridgetown, Broadbeach, Launceston Blues and Roots Festival, Gumball, Thredbo Blues Festival, Greenfest, Valley Fiesta, Quicksilver Pro, Noosa Festival of Surfing, Sydney Blues Festival, Yepoon Festival and Gympie Muster to name a few
• Finalist of the 2009 + 2012 International Songwriting competition.
• Won album of the year, song of the year, best blues and best pop song at the NCEIA Dolphin Awards.
• Finalist of the Blues category at the 2009 Music Oz Awards
• Albums have been released in Japan by the Label P-Vine.
• Has had his music to several surf films around the world including ‘Going Vertical’ and many other Billabong surfing videos.
We provide the following services for Marshall Okell