Riff rockin’ blues kings The Fumes have reignited with a fierce energy and are back meaner than ever.
A BIT ABOUT…
• New album ‘Bloodless’ released November 2015 through ABC Records.
• The band has supported the likes of Queens of the Stone Age, Clutch, Calexico, Hoodoo Gurus, The Cruel Sea, and major festival appearances like Fuji Rock (Jap), CMJ music marathon, SXSW Austin Texis, Bluesfest, Falls Festival.
• They have recently reignited with a new line up proving themselves to fans over a recent run of east coast venues and festivals that they’re back and sounding meaner than ever in 2015.
• The band is now a three-piece with producer Ryan Hazell (The Drones, The Snowdroppers, Green Buzzard) stepping in on bass as a new full time member.
• Founding member Stephen Merry explains in the albums liner notes: “A little while between drinks is definitely a questionable way to start this off, though it’s been a few years between albums for The Fumes. I’ve had most of these songs floating around in my head for at least seven-odd years, some for more, though it took what was really an inevitable breakdown of the then current systems in many areas of my reality – a spell hanging in anguish, paranoia and self abuse, and then the subsequent rebuild (birth) to just get moving again… An interesting time to say the least”.
We provide the following services for The Fumes