The Gentle Enemies is a 3-piece Australian rock band weighing in between C. W. Stoneking and Queens of The Stone Age.
A BIT ABOUT…
• The Gentle Enemies is headed by front man Claude Hay, originally known around the world as a blues/rock solo‐ist One Man Band.
• Hay has charted on the USA Blues Billboard charts, appeared on national TV in Holland and tours Europe annually.
• Double A‐side single ‘Borracho/Run’ was released in 2014 under the moniker of ‘Claude Hay and The Gentle Enemies’.
• The Gentle Enemies features Ryan Van Gennip and Jon Howell, a rhythm section team who have worked closely together in various groups including with Chase The Sun, Marshall Okell and Cass Eager, as well as having performed individually with Leonardo’s Bride, Diana Anaid, iOTA, Charlton Hill, Jimmy Little and many others.
• Claude Hay has released three solo albums over a solo career spanning seven years, his albums have charted on the US Billboard and Amazon charts and he’s won Chain and MusicOz awards locally. Claude has performed at every major blues and roots festival in Australia, and tours Europe and The US each year.
• The band is working on an album due for release in 2017.
We provide the following services for The Gentle Enemies